The Township of Bonnechere Valley boasts some of the best recreational facilities in Renfrew County!
- A modern Indoor Community Centre and Arena
- A Township Maintained Public Beach on the river behind the arena
- Baseball and Soccer facilities
- An outdoor rink at Legion Field Memorial Park
- A Curling Rink and Tennis courts
- More than 100 kilometers of Snowmobile Trails
Eganville's Centennial Park which includes:
- a natural amphitheatre and band shell
- a children's playground
- a beautiful walking bridge and scenic park land
Legion Memorial Field:
- Softball Diamonds
- Soccer Fields
- Outdoor Rink
- Curling Club
- Tennis court
Rotary Beach & Park - 178B Jane Street, Eganville
Located along the Bonnechere River, enjoy sitting and watching the river flow by.
The park includes swings and a play structure.
Public Boat Launches:
The Township of Bonnechere Valley maintains public beaches on Lake Clear and at Rotary Beach in Eganville on the Bonnechere River.
We also own and maintain a free public boat launch at Bonnechere Lodge on Golden Lake.
NoticesFlood Warning Pembroke DistrictFreshet InformationCanada 150 EventsRecycling CalendarCommunity Newsletter
April 29th, 2017My Big Fun BUPL "Wedding" Dinner, Entertainment and DanceLocation: Eagle's Nest (above the Eganville Arena, 178 Jane Street) A night of fun you...An Evening With ELVISLocation: Eganville Legion The Douglas Lions Club presents "An Evening With Elvis" at...