The Township of Bonnechere Valley boasts some of the best recreational facilities in Renfrew County!
- A modern Indoor Community Centre and Arena
- A Township Maintained Public Beach on the river behind the arena
- Baseball and Soccer facilities
- An outdoor rink at Legion Field Memorial Park
- A Curling Rink and Tennis courts
- More than 100 kilometers of Snowmobile Trails
Eganville's Centennial Park which includes:
- a natural amphitheatre and band shell
- a children's playground
- a beautiful walking bridge and scenic park land
Legion Memorial Field:
- Softball Diamonds
- Soccer Fields
- Outdoor Rink
- Curling Club
- Tennis court
Rotary Beach & Park - 178B Jane Street, Eganville
Located along the Bonnechere River, enjoy sitting and watching the river flow by.
The park includes swings and a play structure.
Public Boat Launches:
The Township of Bonnechere Valley maintains public beaches on Lake Clear and at Rotary Beach in Eganville on the Bonnechere River.
We also own and maintain a free public boat launch at Bonnechere Lodge on Golden Lake.
NoticesSno Drifters Landfill Site Open Monday to Thursday (8 am to 12 noon) - After July 1stCouncil Meeting - RescheduledRuby Road Wastesite CLOSED - July 1, 2017Highway 41 Wastesite CLOSED - July 1, 2017Sand Road Wastesite CLOSED - July 1, 2017Sno Drifters Wastesite CLOSED - July 1, 2017Municipal Office CLOSED - Monday July 3, 2017Community NewsletterFlood InformationFreshet InformationCanada 150 EventsRecycling Calendar
June 28th, 2017Music in the ParkLocation: Eganville's Centennial Park Music in the Park takes place every Wednesday and...