ENVIRONMENTAL SCREENING REPORT: RUBY ROAD WASTE DISPOSAL SITE CAPACITY EXPANSION
Environmental Screening Report: Ruby Road Waste Disposal Site Capacity Expansion
2012-12-20 RPT Ruby Road WDS ESR - Report Body, Figures, Tables
- (Appendix_A) - Provisional Certificate of Approval
- (Appendix_C) - Screening Criteria Checklist
- (Appendix_D) - Environmental Impact Studies
- (Appendix_E) - Maps of Interest
- (Appendix_F) - Correspondence with Other Government Agencies
- (Appendix_G) - Traffic Impact Data
- (Appendix_H) - Archaeological Studies
- (Appendix_I) - Consultation with Aboriginal Communities
- (Appendix_J) - Correspondence with the Ministry of the Environment
- (Appendix_K) - Noise Impact Assessment
- (Appendix_L) - Numerical Hydrogeological Modeling Report
- (Appendix_M) - Public Consultation
- (Appendix_N) - Correspondence with Private Interest Groups
- (Appendix_O) - Published Notices and Articles
September 21st, 2018Eganville Farmers' MarketLocation: Eganville Legion Field Join the Eganville Farmers' Market every Friday until...
September 22nd, 2018Fundraising TriathlonLocation: Whitetail Golf Club, Eganville Legion and Sno Drifters Club There is a Fundraising...
September 24th, 2018Council Meeting Council meets twice a month on the first and third Tuesdays. We start with a committee...
September 25th, 2018Take Back the Night: Post MeetLocation: Bonnechere Union Public Library Join the Bonnechere Union Public Library on Tuesday,...
September 26th, 2018Recreational PickleballLocation: Eganville District Public School Every Wednesday from 7 pm to 9 pm there will be...
September 27th, 2018Adult badminton 14+Adult badminton for players of all levels at Opeongo High School beginning Thursday September...
September 28th, 2018Eganville Farmers' MarketLocation: Eganville Legion Field Join the Eganville Farmers' Market every Friday until...