2. Landlord Tenant dispute- Residential Tenancies Act
- Tenant rights renting in Ontario
- Who can you call if you’re having problems with a Landlord?
- Eviction Rules, Time lines etc.
3. Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre for reporting Scams/Frauds
- If you suspect that you may be a target of fraud, or if you have already sent funds, If you want to report a fraud, or if you need more information, contact The Canadian Anti- Fraud Centre:
- Toll Free Phone number 1-888-495-8501
4. 810 Peace bond (restraining order)
- Who can get a Peace Bond?
- How to get a Peace Bond without the assistance of the police
5. Family Law/ Custody Disputes
- Custody and access issues
- Enforceable orders
- Child protection issues
9. Safe Boating and Pleasure Craft questions/answers
- When is a pleasure craft license required?
- Age requirements for young boaters
- What safety equipment is require for a pleasure craft
- Requirements for registering a boat
10. Ministry of Transportation (MTO) e-bikes, mo-peds, vehicle registering
- Can a person operate an e-bike if their driver’s licence is suspended?
- Can a person remove the pedals from an e-bike?
- Safety equipment required for operating?
- Does a person need a driver’s license on an e-bike
- Mo-ped operating requirements and licensing
E-bike info http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/driver/electric-bicycles-faq.shtml
Mo-Ped info http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/handbook/motorcycles/section1-4-0.shtml
11. Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV)/CVOR
- When does a person need an inspection sticker?
- Who needs a CVOR?/ Requirements
- Load restrictions
- CMV safety requirements
- Oversize/overweight permits