CUPE LOCAL 4524
2 – Permanent Part Time
1 – Temporary Part Time
Township Works Department
This position will be responsible for:
- Carrying out daily landfill operations such as providing direction and assistance to users as to correct location for dumping waste, recycling, etc.
- maintain all records according to Municipality
- collect tipping fees
- ensure all waste management Policies, Procedures, Health & Safety are adhered to
- previous experience in waste management or household hazardous waste an asset
- ability to work alone and in team environment
Reporting to the Works Superintendent
Compensation: Pay rate in accordance with Cupe Local 4524 wage scale.
All PPE will be supplied by Township of Bonnechere Valley.
Successful applicants must wear PPE as a precaution against COVID19 for your safety.
Please email your resume to the undersigned (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 1:00 p.m. June 12, 2020 in a sealed envelope marked “Waste site Caretaker” or drop off at 49 Bonnechere St, Eganville, ON in the outside mailbox between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Jason Zohr CRS
Acting Works Superintendent
Township of Bonnechere Valley
294 Foymount Road,
NoticesBonnechere Valley NewslettersFire DepartmentWatershed Conditions StatementSummer Company ProgramFire Chief Reminds Everyone to be Fire Safe During COVID-19 PandemicThe Renfrew County Virtual Triage and Assessment CentreCanadian Relief/Stimulus Measures - COVID-19Recycling Calendar
July 14th, 2020Council MeetingCouncil meets twice a month on the first and third Tuesdays. We start with a committee...