THE RENFREW COUNTY VIRTUAL TRIAGE AND ASSESSMENT CENTRE
What is the Renfrew County Virtual Triage and Assessment Centre?
The Renfrew County Virtual Triage and Assessment Centre is a new pandemic healthcare service to reduce the demand on Emergency Departments and provide Renfrew County residents, who do not have a family physician or cannot access their family physician, with the appropriate level of care when they have any health concern (including concerns related to COVID-19).
Who can access it?
Any Renfrew County resident who has a health concern (including concerns related to COVID-19) and does not have a family physician or cannot access their family physician.
How can I access the Centre?
- Call 1-844-727-6404
- Have your OHIP card ready
- A medical receptionist will take your details and arrange for a physician or nurse practitioner to contact you via telephone.
How does the Centre provide care?
The RCVTAC is a virtual solution that allows nurse practitioners, physicians and/or community paramedics to assess and manage health concerns in multiple ways depending on a person’s needs.
- Phone appointments
- Video appointments
- In-home assessments and diagnostic testing by community paramedics
- Remote monitoring and alerting and if necessary, escalation to a designated team of physicians and allied health professionals for the management of patients with COVID-19
- Referral to other services including mental health support
Where can I learn more?
Visit Renfrew County Virtual Triage and Assessment Centre website.
NoticesFire DepartmentBonnechere Valley NewslettersWatershed Conditions StatementSummer Company ProgramFire Chief Reminds Everyone to be Fire Safe During COVID-19 PandemicThe Renfrew County Virtual Triage and Assessment CentreCanadian Relief/Stimulus Measures - COVID-19Recycling Calendar
June 2nd, 2020Lenser Road - Closed from 9 am to noon for Culvert ReplacementCouncil MeetingCouncil meets twice a month on the first and third Tuesdays. We start with a committee...
June 16th, 2020Council MeetingCouncil meets twice a month on the first and third Tuesdays. We start with a committee...